Friday, January 8, 2010

Kokurikulum

I joined bola keranjang for permainan,ST JOHN AMBULANCE for unit beruniform and the last one is sejarah for kelab/persatuan....everyone were pushing each other when we register..haha....actually i wanna join komputer but full ready damn Tan Zhi Khin can get it,most of my friends say he pushed other pupils that lining up..i think he got pushed lar but i got no proof to say he push so is not my fault unless i really saw he push other pupils or push me and i think he won't dare to push me if I'm there..lol...in my class got some new chinese students/my new friends asked me what i joining for permainan so i say bola keranjang then they say i noob cause they say bola keranjang is for girls only but they more noob is for girls and boys....!!!they noob people but they say i noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who agree??????!!!!now i very dulan them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha,1ly i wan join basketball but instead i saw full adi..nasib malang..heheh

    ReplyDelete